Caliber Home Loans AVP Customer Advocacy - Oklahoma City, OK in United States
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The Assitant Vice President of Customer Advocacy is responsible for the day to day management of the Customer Advocay and Response Team. The AVP's responsibilities include interviewing and hiring managers, performance management and production oversight. The position requires a strict adherence to all investor and regulatory deadlines. The AVP must ensure the team displays a high standard of professionalism, and a customer-centric focus to resolve customer concerns through the complaint writing process.
- Manage daily activities to meet the department's strategies and goals.
- Lead and manage the team through change.
- Utilize relational skills to maximize productivity within the team.
- Suggest and manage new technology, systems, reporting and best in business practices to enhance efficiencies within the department.
- Manage the customer complaint response process in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is essential to successfully executing the role, and edit complaint responses when necessary.
- Manage billing statements and required notices that is vital for a positive customer experience, along with maintaining regulatory guidelines.
- Manage the customer credit bureau reporting process with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage IRS tax reporting processes that include 1098, 1099 A/C, 1099 MISC & 1099 - INT
- Ensure the team meets investor and regulatory deadlines for all aspects of processes assigned.
- Manage communication with other departments to assist with research and analysis.
- Work in the servicing system software to research loan information.
- Work in the Back Office System to allocate tasks to the agents or check reporting of the agents
- Work within the SharePoint System to check the status of complaints logged.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or a Related Field preferred.
- 3+ years of Management experience.
- 3+ years of mortgage industry experience.
- Ability to accurately type an average of 40 words per minute.
- Ability to work over-time to manage the team as communicated by your direct supervisor.
- Ability to read, research and analyze loan information, and clearly communicate it to customers in a written format.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify process concerns/training concerns and identify when items should be escalated to our Root Cause committee for review.
- Current working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Prefer ability to utilize the following functions: V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional Formatting, and Pivot Tables.
- Experience with Sagent, LPS, SharePoint, or Similar Systems preferred.
- Fluency in a Foreign Language is a plus.