Aptean Associate Customer Solutions Analyst in United States
Technical Support / Customer Solutions Analyst
As a Customer Solutions Analyst, you will provide software and system support for customers. You will research and resolve problems and issues, in conjunction with Software environments. This role requires interface with other team members and customers.
· Ensure professional telephone manner at all times
· Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents
· Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ technical staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention
· Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments
· Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents
· Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents
· Escalate customer issues to the Team Leader as appropriate
· Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation
· Create knowledge based articles and documents, validated and verified, to be shared with customers and peers
· Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant products and service offerings
· Develop sound understanding across all areas within the support team
· Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible
· Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed
· May be required to assist with incident assignment duties.
· Participate in team projects.
· Participates in system and release testing and QA as needed.
· Manage assigned Projects effectively (workload management).
· Recommend improvements in Support policies and procedures.
· Create software and document enhancement requests.
· May be required to participate in billable engagements.
· Additional duties as assigned by management
Skills and Abilities
· Good understanding of relational database concepts and architecture (SQL Server knowledge is a must)
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
· Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
· Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
· Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
Desirable skills (not required)
· Basic programming knowledge in an up-to-date language (C#, Java, Objective-C)
· Experience supporting and maintaining Windows Server and MS SQL Server
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Back Office application suite
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!