Trilogy Healthcare Services, LLC Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON - Registered Nurse - RN in United States
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you a results-oriented leader with supervisory experience and the ability to motivate others? Are you a RN who is compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently looking for a dynamic Registered Nurse / RN to join the management team as our Assistant Director of Nursing. The Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for assisting our Director of Nursing in planning and directing the functions of the nursing department in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an Assistant Director of Nursing:
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc. as necessary
- Ensure that direct nursing care be provided by a licensed nurse, a CNA, and/or a nurse aide trainee qualified to perform the procedure
- Review nurses’ notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident’s response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident’s wishes
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university. Must have and maintain a current, valid state RN license and current,valid CPR certification required.
- Supervisory/management skills required.
- Must have a minimum 2 years experience working as a supervisor in a hospital, longterm care or other related health care facility.
The Lakes of Monclova Maumee Ohio
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Amanda (419) 595-5746
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Shift: 1st Shift
Location : Address: 6935 Monclova Road
Location : City: Maumee
Location : State/Province: OH
Location : Postal Code: 43537