The Gallup Organization Android Developer in United States
As an Android developer, you will work with a small but dynamic team creating amazing mobile apps that will affect the lives of millions of users worldwide. As a key member of our mobile development team, you will spearhead projects and take ownership of innovative development work, from developing apps that help people capitalize on what they do best to delivering mobile technology that empowers managers to build engaging workplaces.
You will work on:
- EverythingGallup Access, our flagship offering, and more
- Exciting native features such as notification, IAP, smart lock, biometrics, Dark Mode and advanced charts
- Cutting-edge experiments with AI and ML, Google Assistant integration, and data analytics
- Inclusive design and coding practices that target accessibility, internationalization and localization
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization and automatization
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and developing software that results in millions of downloads around the world, join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or MIS or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience with programming in Kotlin and Java
- Expertise with Android SDK, different versions of Android and supporting different screen sizes
- Expertise in Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices and experience with MVVM pattern
- Experience using RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Experience with Dagger (dependency injection), in-app purchasing and notifications
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work with the latest technology
- The creative and innovative feel of a startup with the stability and credibility of a well-established brand
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance options; a 401(k) retirement and savings plan with company matching; and an employee stock ownership program
- A beautiful downtown office on the Missouri River that boasts 50 acres of land
And the benefits don’t stop there. For more information about the perks of working at our Omaha Riverfront location, clickhere.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Title: Android Developer
Requisition ID: 04590