CooperVision Sales Operations Manager in Taiwan
This role is responsible primarily for supporting business operations that enable the sales function to operate efficiently and effectively. The major areas of focus are pricing and contracts administration, SFDC championship, data analysis and reporting and support of key channel strategy and business planning.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities
1.Pricing management - including the control, consolidation, analysis, tracking, reporting, process ownership and decision support to various stakeholders in the country and regional offices.
a. CVI and competitor Pricing information update, analysis & reporting
b. Ensure net pricing is aligned with the company’s profitability goals
c. Develop controls on pricing practices or contracts to adhere to SOPs and Global Commercial Standards
d. Establish rollout plans and execute effectively to timeline, KPIs, and visibility in close collaboration with APAC Sales Operations
e. Acquire content expertise in Customer Pricing Model (CPM), Oracle Advanced Pricing Project (OAP), and approval workflow to develop reporting and related KPIs
- Contract Management - Serve as a content expert and super user in sales contracts execution and overall track and trace to adhere to existing Contract policies and Global Commercial Standards.
a) Monitor contract and Direct Trade Policy practices for all customers to ensure compliance and control
b) Highlight & transparently report areas of potential grey trading to local and regional offices
- SFDC Championship – acquire system knowledge and skills to act the 1st level of support and trainer for country SFDC related matters such as daily utilization, reporting, case management, opportunities and leads, user license, data upload of targets and segmentation, process mapping and documentation
a) Answer process questions and “How To” questions to your users
b) Ensure SFDC database is regularly updated to reflect ERP database
c) Support sales team in customer targeting, and Sales Managers in reviewing activity KPIs to improve efficiency and effectiveness
d) Liaise with regional SFDC for complex issues and rolling out new SFDC releases. Attend regular SFDC calls with the Regional team and provide peer-to-peer sharing as requested
- Data Analysis and Reporting - support all sales team and customer related needs to country and regional offices.
a) Administer Sales Incentive Program for sales team. Ensure accuracy of payout for performance and review effectiveness of incentive to drive results.
b) Provide methods to simplify and automate data gathering, assist in fact finding and analysis as needed in areas such as customer profitability, market segmentation, product category and market share
Key channel business planning – gather data and customer insights in partnership with sales team and regional office to develop customer business plans. Ensure strategic approach, data quality in business plans, regular KPI measurement and reporting. Adopt global and regional tools and templates to country application.
Act as key liaison between the sales teams and other internal CVI departments including Marketing, Finance, Logistics and Customer Service, and others as necessary.
Administer FTI Comply due dilignece process for authorized distributors in country
Undertake other projects and duties as agreed with management
This role interacts, collaborates with and supports the following internal customers: General Manager, contract administrators, sales force, Marketing, Finance, IT, APAC regional management and other stakeholders relevant to assigned projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong sales operations management background with relation to contract administration, pricing and sales force activity
• Proven project management experience
• Advanced skills in Excel using formula, data analysis, table & graphs, sorting and linking files for the purpose of consolidation, integration, analysis and review
• Ability to identify and draw data from various platforms in CVI including SFDC, ERP, Cognos BI, Oracle, etc.
• Strong business acumen and skills appropriate for management level English communication (oral & written)
• Must be capable of working with both speed and accuracy
• Team collaboration skills within country and the ability to build positive partnership with regional counterparts.
• Ability to draw up process maps using Visio or similar tools is advantageous.
• Frequently conference call within APAC region.
• Occasionally oversea trip.
Experience: • Requires at least 5 years of related experience in sales/marketing at manager level or above
Education: • Master of Business/Marketing/Sales/Science
Job: *Sales Operations
Organization: *CVI APAC Commercial
Title: Sales Operations Manager
Requisition ID: TAI0213