Danaher Corporation Regional Service Manager, Thailand in Thailand
Role: Regional Service Manager
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
This Regional Service Manager role will be a key member of the regional Customer Care team leading the local implementation of policy, commercial propositions, operational controls and change management with external channel partners and internal stakeholders. This position has the direct ownership of managing Customer Care partners and or direct associates for the combined area of Thailand, Malaysia & Myanmar and others when required.
Reporting to the Director of SEAK Customer Care, the person in this role will have the ability to bring our channel partner network up to our internal standards of service delivery which will be critical to continue to enhance our best-in-class NPS.
This job will require approximately 25 - 50% travel for effective execution of projects and management of both Distributors and Authorized Service Providers (ASPs)
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage key strategic initiatives, track project milestones and deliverable adherence.
· Customer Satisfaction through daily management of service operations and through field visits.
· Lead the building of channel partner enablement rigor and processes, by ensuring rollouts are successful and maintained. Indirect and Direct team management will be required.
· Use continuous Lean, Six Sigma Principles and problem-solving process to bridge the gap between company and end users, with zero tolerance on compliance deviations.
· Work with regional business managers and external partners to identify key service products required by customers and encouraging growth.
· Manage both indirect and direct field teams for assigned areas.
· Manage partners, distributors and ASPs providing direct support to the assigned area.
· Manage both in direct and direct support teams to well established monthly and quarterly Metrics and KPIs
· Work closely with the commercial teams on indirect and direct business initiatives
· Full P&L ownership related to the assigned areas
· Manage logistical processes for both incoming and reverse logistics
Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Education or Experience (in years):
High school degree with 8+ years of experience OR
Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience OR
Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years of related work experience or master’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience.
· Extensive experience managing and leading technology or healthcare distribution partners in Thailand/South East Asia.
· Strong people & Partner management experience.
· Ability to develop relationships, across organizations while demonstrating humility and geopolitical awareness.
· Project Management and/or Commercial experience will be advantageous.
· Experience with customer service organizations preferred.
Knowledge and skills:
· Excellent English communicator via phone, email, PowerPoint and face-to-face.
· In-depth experience with Microsoft Office required. Experience with Salesforce.com, SAP, Adobe.
· Valid Passport
· Infrequent travel will be expected
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .