Edwards Lifesciences Sr Specialist, Human Resources in Singapore
Responsible for provision of operational services entailing benefits, engagement, retention, retirement and employee relations matters.
• Work in close collaboration with various stakeholders (both internal and external) such as Compliance, HRBPs, Legal, Union and Government Agencies/Bodies to govern resolution of employee relations and medical case management.
• Provision of operational services on HR programs, tools and policies which include benefits, retention, reemployment and retirement, mobility, etc
• Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance to local regulations, business continuity management, Edwards Global Business Security Standards and Global Business Practice Standards
• Manage/Lead special projects (e.g. acquisition and divestitures, litigation support, systems and process improvement projects)
• Collate, track, analyze and report on various Human Resource metrics
• Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field , 6 years years experience of related work experience Required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of applicable local employment laws and compliance implications
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite and working knowledge of HR systems
• Good knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and requirements as it relates to Human Resources administration
• Good problem-solving and organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Substantial negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fact paced environment
• Able to assess risks, analyze situations and determine next course of actions
• Stay attention to detail and team player
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.