Marriott CID Agent in United Arab Emirates
Job Number 21016418
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location W Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP (https://www.google.com/maps?q=W+Abu+Dhabi+-+Yas+Island%2CYas+Island%2CAbu+Dhabi%2CUnited+Arab+Emirates%2CAE)
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
· Be a source of information, help, and assistance to all guests and our Talents.
· Show excellent customer service skills, be courteous and professional at all times.
· Lead by example through passionate, hands-on approach and motivating the team.
· Ensure smooth and efficient daily operation of the CID Support.
· Ensure that all guest queries and requests for information are handled efficiently.
· Be well informed at all times about any information that might be useful to the guests.
· Handle guest complaints effectively.
· Be fully trained on the emergency and evacuation procedures.
· Maintain the privacy of all guests.
· Attend daily departmental briefing and monthly meetings.
· Enter all required guest data along with scanned passport copy in the CID report system immediately after the guest registration at the Welcome Desk.
· Remove all guest entries from the CID report system once the guest has departed from the hotel.
· Keep records of passport copies of regular & VIP guests.
· Assist the Welcome Desk with updating registration card information in the Opera system.
· Keep the Welcome Office Manager/Welcome Desk Manager informed about any messages that the Police forwards through the system and to keep a copy on file.
· Be the main contact for the CID officers when they come to check on our data entries.
· Assist in other areas of the hotel as and when required, carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene as per the hotel’s grooming standards at all times.
· Maintain a good rapport and working relationship with colleagues in the department and all other departments.
· Attend and contribute to meetings, department and hotel trainings and other scheduled activities.
· Carry out your role in a safe and environmentally friendly way, protecting the health and safety of both colleagues and guests, as well as contributing to protecting the environment.
· Comply with the hotel’s Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety procedures at all times.
· Project at all times a positive attitude.
The above is a summary of duties and as a key player; you will be required to perform outside of those responsibilities with tasks that are relative to your position.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.