AT&T Strategic Account Lead 3 Retention & Development in Virginia
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
AT&T Strategic Account Lead 4 is considered an expert in providing wireline voice, data and wireless/mobility application and solutions to AT&T Enterprise customers. As an expert, the Strategic Account Lead is successful in the development and execution of strategies that focus on meeting and exceeding the business needs of our clients.
As a Strategic Account Lead 4 you’ll focus on developing sales opportunities and presenting customized solutions to business customers. You’ll support the entire branch prospecting, qualifying, and gaining access to the operational leaders within our customer base. You’ll leverage your professional network and partner closely with the AT&T Client Solution Executives to gain additional access into our customer base and position AT&T to offer additional core services.
• Leads contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories.
• Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
• Leads in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs
• Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions
• Develops responses to Request for Proposals
• Develops strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of most complex accounts/projects
• Supports the sales team through coaching/mentoring - assists less experienced peers.
• Act as team lead when presenting products/services to customers.
• Works on critical/large/most complex/high visibility/strategic/tactically vital accounts and issues with sizable latitude.
Required Experience and Attributes:
• 12 years of experience selling into large fortune accounts
• A track record of success (Experience) in sales hunting and business development
• Significant experience selling technical solutions to Enterprise businesses
• 8+ years sales hunting and technical sales/consultation experience in a large-business or Enterprise environment
• In depth knowledge of all AT&T Products/Telecommunications
• Five years of telecommunication sales experience including both wireline voice and data and wireless/Mobility application and solutions including one or more of the following: voice, data, integrated devices, Applications, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, WWAN, Laptop Connect, Mobility Network
• Five years of consultative sales experience, business planning and executive positioning
• Knowledge of LANs, WANs, and supporting hardware and software
• Application sales experience that includes Hosting, Digital Media Solutions, Unified Communications, Cloud Services, Applications Management, Consulting & Integration, and Emerging Technologies
• C-Level, executive business sales experience
• Extensive business acumen in positioning new solutions, as well as the solution’s associated ROI.
• Courageous. Someone who has demonstrated success cold calling, networking and gaining access to decision makers.
• Humility and can demonstrate success in a team selling environment
• Knowledge of AT&T Portfolio:
o Voice (Local and LD)
o Enterprise Mobility
o Mobility Application Solutions
o Consulting, Integration and Equipment Solutions
o Contact Center (Call Centers)
o Hosting and Application Services
o Security and Business Continuity Services
o Unified Communications
o Bundled and integrated Services
o Digital Media SolutionsSM
o Global Networking
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
• Cisco Certifications: CCDA, CCNA, CCDP, CCNP, CCIE is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS is preferred
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.