SAP SAP Digital Supply Chain Solution Architect in Vimercate, Italy
Requisition ID: 279899
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for an SAP Digital Supply Chain Solution Architect, to address requirements and deliver solutions for customers of multiple industries, in Italy.
SAP Solution Architects are familiar with the Digital Economy / Transformation and the top technology trends, enabling it where IT organizations transition into hybrid system landscape with a mix of on-premise platforms, private cloud solutions and public cloud services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Provide advice and services to clients on an enterprise level to help align Customer strategy with SAP strategy, covering industry outlook, corporate functions, IT-Governance/Architecture and organizational change
• Support end-to-end solution design across all relevant solutions (OnPremise, Cloud and Hybrid), applying state-of-the-art methodologies
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify, align and approve business and technical requirements and architecture decisions
• Responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives
• Conduct proofs-of-concepts and participate in implementations
• Support of pre-sales activities
• Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
• Participating in Statement Of Work creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
• Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs
• Perform Remote/Onsite application specific solution consulting
• Continuously enhance your knowledge, keep up with latest technology trends, and share the knowledge and experience with the team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree
• Strong SAP design and implementation experience for greenfield projects
• Experience as trusted advisor for SAP solutions
• Experience on both technical and functional areas of business processes in SAP
• Overall knowledge/view of the SAP Digital Supply Chain solution portfolio, covering the R&D/Engineering, Manufacturing, Asset Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Planning line of businesses
• Good presentation and communication skills, open minded
• Quality-first and customer-first mindset
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Business consultant for bid and pre-sales processes
• May act as community lead, stream lead or topic owner within an internal community
• Good knowledge of SAP architecture and SAP technologies
• Fluent in Italian (Mandatory)
• Fluent in English (at business level, in speaking and writing)
• At least 10 years of experience in implementation in Logistics and Supply Chain Planning
• SAP S/4HANA experience, with at least two Logistics implementations
• At least 5 years of experience working as a solution / business architect or solution advisor for customers in different industries
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :