SAP SAP CX Solution Sales Executive in Vimercate, Italy
Requisition ID: 282388
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
The primary purpose of our SAP CX Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, you must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 4x your quota in pipeline opportunity.
In this role, you are responsible to hunt and identify/qualify opportunities as well as develop and drive strategy across Italy Large Enterprise Market.
The Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for SAP Customer Experience line of business’ solutions and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
It is expected that the Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
• Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within assigned customers
• Works with the pre-sales teams to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
• Works to uncover and run sales cycle-based opportunities
• Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across assigned territory
• Works with the extended team on sales campaigns and to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
• 8 years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
• Experience selling to CXOs (especially CMOs)
• Proven track record in target achievement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
• Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
• Communication skills
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Presentation skills
• CX Solutions Knowledge
• Fluent English & Italian language skills is mandatory
Milan or Rome
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :