Armedia Senior Software Developer in Vienna, Virginia
Armedia is a technology company with 18 years of experience. We are a CMMI Level 3 systems integrator providing Business Process Management, Document Management, Electronic Case Management and Records Management services and solutions. **
*Position Summary: *Provide technical leadership on a multiphase project that modernizes an ECM system on AWS. Must have knowledge of AWS architecture, JAVA, Mulesoft, and Alfresco.
- Defining solution objectives by analyzing user requirements, mapping the requirements to design options, evaluating the options and recommending a solution based on the customer priorities, and implementing the agreed upon solution
- Applies advanced knowledge and experience of programming techniques and best practices around developing custom applications within the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Develops program specifications for writing and testing the new Records and Content management application
- Lead team of Developers on a project, tracking the tasks, solving design and programming issues, and ensuring quality of process and deliverables.
Required Years of Relevant Experience:
- USDA experience
- 4+ years of experience with leading Agile and DevSecOps environments and applying full-stack IT modernization approaches, including application re-platforming and refactoring and delivering systems for resilience, reliability, performance, and high availability on the AWS Cloud
- 4+ years of experience with continuous integration (CI) and or continuous deployment (CD) pipelines in public or hybrid cloud environments, using technologies such as Jenkins, GitLab, Apache Subversion, Ansible, Puppet, and AWS Cloud Forms
- 3+ years of experience with establishing test automation frameworks for systems modernization efforts using integrated DevSecOps toolchains and test-driven development practices
- 3+ years of experience with domain-driven architectures and design and development of microservices-based solutions using platforms such as AWS EKS, Azure AKS, RedHat OpenShift, and Docker Enterprise
Desired Years of Relevant Experience:
- Experience with performing design and code reviews to ensure coding standards are met
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams and business and technical stakeholders and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience with Cloud Computing
*Required Skills: *
- Demonstrated experience performing release lifecycle management over multi-phase project
- Excellent bridge building/communicator
- Must understand Agile methodologies
- Able to manage scope creep in a diplomatic, win win manner
- MS Project
Armedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.