Armedia Project Manager in Vienna, Virginia
Armedia is a technology company with 18 years of experience. We are a CMMI Level 3 systems integrator providing Business Process Management, Document Management, Electronic Case Management and Records Management services and solutions. **
Manage an Agile project with a team size of 9 that incorporates development and Cloud. Should be familiar with Alfresco, AWS, Mulesoft. Prefer to have someone with USDA badging. At the minimum, must have been badged on a federal project recently.
- Being accountable for the entire project lifecycle, including roadmap planning, sprint planning, sprint review, and release management.
- Ensuring tasks are executed successfully and with quality by the team on a consistent basis.
- Communicating between the various stakeholders, providing routine status reports and conducting meetings with the Agency and Business Owners on all project activities and risks/issues.
- Managing project scope, schedule, budget, and personnel in anticipation of stakeholder needs.
- Applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory to system development and OM&E activities.
- Collaborating among the Product Owner and the team for release and sprint planning, user stories, backlog grooming, user testing, and retrospectives.
- Capturing, monitoring, and reviewing team velocity for Scrum teams to drive continuous improvements and high-quality performance
Required Professional Certifications:
Desired Professional Certifications:
Required Years of Relevant Experience:
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ demonstrated experience managing custom software projects.
- Minimum three (3) years’ demonstrated experience managing government projects
- USDA experience
- Demonstrated experience performing release lifecycle management over multi-phase project
- Excellent bridge building/communicator
- Must understand Agile methodologies
- Able to manage scope creep in a diplomatic, win win manner
- MS Project
- Very detail oriented and excellent writing skills
- Business Analysis Expertise
* Armedia* is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.