Monticciolo Family and Sedation Dentistry, PLLC Dental Office Manager in Valrico, Florida
As an Office Manager with Monticciolo Family & Sedation Dentistry, you'll have the support you need to reach your career goals. With a commitment of promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life. The Office manager works in partnership with the Doctor and the Team Leader to provide an exceptional patient experience and to assist them an accepting and completing treatment. We are looking for true leaders with a proven background of driving a team to achieve the desired goals through goal setting, coaching, follow up, accountability and recognition.
· Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, non-clinical team selection, performance, development and other business related functions.
· Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
· This position has direct supervision of non-clinical employees of their dental practice.
inimum Education and Experience
· 2-5 years' experience in Dental Office Manager role
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
· Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceeds goals, and maximizes opportunities.
· Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
· Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
· Knowledge of Dentrix
External Company Name: Monticciolo Family and Sedation Dentistry, PLLC
External Company URL: https://happydentistry.com/
Street: 3203 Lithia Pinecrest Rd