IQVIA Pre-Analytical Services Associate (Specimen Processing) in Valencia, California
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
The BioRepository Associate is responsible for assisting with a variety of routine activities associated with receipt, QC, and storage of clinical specimens.
• Responsible for assisting with receipt of consignments and shipments
• Responsible for the opening of shipments and the quality check of patient info forms. Escalates incorrect, missing information, or damaged shipments to senior level staff
• Responsible for shipment to facilitate long term storage or clients and sample disposition.
• Supports and responds to after-hour alarms and/or other job critical functions.
• Assists in maintenance of equipment.
• Assists with supply inventory functions and general clean up of workstations.
• Performs various administrative duties as required.
• Responsible for organizing the work area, as requested by management.
• Dependent upon functional area, may also handle receipt of compounds and control material.
• Responsible for following safety procedures.
• Participates in continuing education through self study and attendance of meetings.
• Performs work in accordance with company procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic Computer skills.
• Ability to maintain effective reporting procedures and control workflow.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled