Catholic Health Initiatives Lab Assistant - Urbandale Internal Medicine in URBANDALE, Iowa
Lab Assistant - Urbandale Internal Medicine
Location: URBANDALE, IOWA, UNITED STATES
Requisition #: 2020-R0277186
Post Date: 1 day ago
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: IA > URBANDALE > INTERNAL MEDICINE URBANDALE-MERCY
Job Summary / Job Purpose:
Under close supervision, performs research activities and other tasks as necessary in a laboratory environment.
• Assist lab technicians in loading and unloading specimens on analyzers.
• Clean, disinfect and maintain cleanrooms and equipment.
• Assist with receipt and inspection of raw materials.
• Store samples in storage racks when completed.
• Stock materials and equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience (required and preferred):
• 0 – 1 year Phlebotomist or Medical Assistant experience preferred.
Requisition ID: 2020-R0277186
Market: Mercy Medical Center
We are excited to share that CHI was named as one of America’s Best Employers 2019, by Forbes. Clickhereto learn more.
Chances are, you’re here because you’re looking for a career offering greater opportunity, challenge and fulfillment. We’re confident you’ll find all three at CHI. As one of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, we offer a wealth of careers across more than 101 hospitals in 18 states. Our faith-based health system welcomes you to share in our mission of building healthier communities, whether as a surgeon in the operating room or an administrator in a conference room. When you work in a supportive environment with like-minded professionals, wonderful things happen. Learn More
Equal Opportunity Employment
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic