NBC Universal Assistant Manager, CityWalk Operations in Universal City, California
Job Number 61277BR
Job Title Assistant Manager, CityWalk Operations
Business Segment Parks & Resorts
Sub-Business CW Operations
Posting Category Facilities
About Us Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s most popular movies and TV shows. USH offers something for everyone from thrill seekers to movie lovers to family fun for all ages. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it’s on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Two or more years of management experience in an urban entertainment center, shopping mall, multi-use entertainment venue, commercial property, theme park, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and walking/traveling to multiple venues throughout the day.
• Must be able to work on weekends, holidays and nights.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred
• Experience with food and/or retail operations preferred.
• Experience managing third party vendors.
• Strong guest service skills.
• Unyielding integrity
• Ability to achieve results through the flawless execution of strategies and objectives.
• Familiarity with property management in a retail/restaurant environment, theme park operations, parking operations, entertainment production and crowd control dynamics.
• Excellent management skills while working under tight and fast track deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate across all lines of business and with all levels of management.
• Strong passion for delivering the highest quality of guest service.
• Proficiency in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge and practical use of Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop, Emergency Response software and SharePoint are preferred.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.