NBC Universal Account Manager, Digital Sales in Universal City, California
Job Number 59863BR
Job Title Account Manager, Digital Sales
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Digital Sales & Partnerships
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Media industry
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Ability to effectively analyze data
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.