Robert Half International Front End Developer in Union, New Jersey
The Creative Group is looking for talented Front end developers in the Central and South NJ area for multiple ongoing freelance and contract job opportunities. Candidates should have the ability to implement and design responsive websites. They must also have knowledge of design principles including Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator as well as If you are interested in applying for these opportunities, please send your resume and portfolio to: Brittanee.Shirley@creativegroup.com.
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Understanding of server-side CSS.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
• Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
• Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
• Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
• Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
• Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and portfolio to: Brittanee.Shirley@creativegroup.com for immediate consideration.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Union, NJ
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02760-9502532375
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing