Alorica Trainer - Project Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Project Based Opportunity
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs responsible supervisory work educating, testing, and coaching new hires to a specified account using curricula and materials specialized to a particular account. Direct supervision is exercised over subordinate personnel.
• Ensure the maximum effectiveness of staff by implementing training programs.
• Appropriately completes all preparation steps throughout New Hire training sessions as outlined.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of training programs and implement remediation programs.
• Successfully conduct Agent and/or Representative training.
• Conducts new hire, program revision and remedial training following instructional guides.
• Provides written evaluations of employee performance to management as required.
• Maintains positive, consistent communication with departments and corporate staff.
• Reports on progress of assigned projects to Training Manager.
• Maintains ongoing dialogue with department heads as needed.
• Maintains accurate training records.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Degree, GED or other equivalent education; Associates degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrate an ability to effectively lead and manage a classroom of up to twenty-five (25) learners.
• Demonstrate an ability to deliver a pre-designed, adult-centered, multi-week curriculum.
• Demonstrate Knowledge of the Back-Office Script Engine (BOSE) Platform.
• Apply knowledge of curriculum topic objectives.
• Manage/Support an Adult-Centered Learning Environment.
• Measure Enhance and Evaluate Learning Effectiveness.
• Demonstrate ability to coach and apply critical thinking skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning techniques and best practices in training delivery.
• Required to have at least 1 years’ experience in the health insurance industry, preferably in the Medicare market.
• Strong facilitation skills, and a minimum of 2 years corporate training experience.
• Experience in Medicare Health Industry a plus.
• Classroom management, leadership/coaching/mentoring abilities.
• Critical thinking skills, attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication, self-direct.
• Ability to work with multiple computer applications simultaneously including Microsoft Office products, tabbed browsers etc.
• Works effectively in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Must be able to stand on their feet without support for eight (8) hours a day, with reasonable accommodations as needed.
- Work Environment:*
• System Requirements:
Slack, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft OneNote, Zendesk, Snagit, Allego, Adobe Acrobat, Zoom, OKTA, Jabber, SharePoint 365
• Some domestic travel
• Ability to stand while conducting training classes
• Ability to travel to centers to deliver training or to monitor, evaluate and coach team members
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled