Aerotek Administrative Support Assistant in Tualatin, Oregon
New Admin Opportunity at $16.50 with a company located in Tualatin, OR!
• Responsible for the handling of customer orders, returns, requests, suggestions, complaints, and credit support processing
• Processes invoices, enter orders and confirms orders via fax, email, or phone
• Responsible for ensuring accurate daily shipment processing, product scheduling, and shipment Confirmations
• Responsible for investigating and responding to customer requests concerning stock availability, order expediting, pricing, special items, as well as preferred carriers, special packaging, and shipping criteria
• Issues, monitors, and researches service level reports (i.e. turn-around time and fill rates)
• Maintains pricing agreements
• Maintains communication network with outside salesforce
• Performs weekly review of open orders and credit status for assigned accounts
• Enhance customer relations through account visits and trade-show participation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma required;
• Customer Service experience preferred
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must have the ability to handle high volume inbound calls
*If interested- Please call or message Brian at 971-249-2982
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.