Alternate Solutions Health Network Clinical Field Staff Liaison (CFSL) - LPN in Troy, Michigan
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is looking for someone who enjoys supporting their co-workers and patients in a fast-paced work environment.
As a Clinical Field Staff Liaison (CFSL) - LPN, you will support our field staff by answering questions, processing orders, and triaging patient calls. You will act as an internal resource for our field staff.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
• Triage calls from patients to assure safety and satisfaction
• Provide direct support to our field clinicians by assisting with any concerns, and collaborating to make the best clinical decisions for patient care
• Request and receive physician orders
• Completes visits as needed
• Provides support to our RN Field Administrator
• RN with current license in the state of Michigan
• Minimum one-year home health experience
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 1975 Technology Dr
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): 4 days/week + Saturday
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:15 am to 6:45 pm