The MENTOR Network Certified Nursing Assistant in Traverse City, Michigan
Certified Nursing Assistant Primary Location: United States-MI-MITraverse City Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Life Skills Trainer, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure weextend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent atNeuroRestorative Michigan, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
Come join our amazing team of CNAs supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life enhancing services to those we serve.
NEW COMPETITIVE AND EXCITING STARTING RATE!
UP TO $300 SIGN-ON BONUS!
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with NeuroRestorative Michigan, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Administer proper medications according to physician’s orders and established guidelines. Provide documentation for all medications given.
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, financial management, and community and social integration.
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served.
- Perform, coordinate and assist with household activities such as housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Provide transportation for individuals to activities and appointments.
- Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis.
- Use equipment correctly and safely; report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or incidents to supervisor.
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation,
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings and trainings as required.
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do.