BWX Technologies, Inc. Nuclear Services Operator in TORONTO, Ontario
At BWXT Nuclear Energy Canada Inc. (BWXT NEC) we are committed to excellence in every business initiative. BWXT NEC has achieved an enviable international reputation for excellence in the supply of nuclear fuel and fuel handling systems and service for CANDU reactors in both domestic and international markets. Our success is the result of our commitment to our employees, customers, quality & EHS initiatives.
Overview of the business:
At BWXT Nuclear Energy Canada Inc. (BWXT) we are committed to Quality, Environmental Health and Safety and Operational excellence. BWXT has achieved an enviable International reputation for excellence in the supply of Nuclear Fuel and Nuclear Services for CANDU reactors in both domestic and international markets. Our success is the result of our commitment to our People and Products.
· The selected individual will need to learn ALL aspects of the manufacturing process. An Operator will be expected to consistently follow documented procedures to ensure the highest quality output, and, where necessary, take proactive measures to identify issues and recommend improvements. The successful candidate will also be required to comply 100% with all safety procedures, identify safety issues and recommend solutions, and both take and monitor any/all corrective actions made.
· Minimum Grade 12 education
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work overtime as required
· High energy, enthusiastic and a team player
· Meet demanding productivity goals
· Perform repetitive work without losing effectiveness
· Be able to prioritize work
· Technically savvy with the ability to troubleshoot equipment/process problems when necessary
· Work independently or in a team environment
· Stay focused on the task while always observing quality and safety procedures
· Effectively schedule work load to ensure production targets are hit
· Leverage the resources available to ensure goals are achieved
· Manufacturing experience
· Post-Secondary education
· Computer skills
To receive consideration for the above job posting, submit your cover letter and resume.
Selected applicants will be tested and interviewed.
BWXT Nuclear Energy Canada Inc. embraces diversity of thought, values individuality, encourages new perspectives and provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended or any other category protected by federal law.