Verint Systems, Inc. Enterprise Account Manager in Topeka, Kansas
Enterprise Account Manager
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15638
Overview of Job Function:
The Enterprise Account Manager is an individual contributor, quota driven sales role with responsibility for a particular geographic region and the existing enterprise clients in that region. You will own the account relationship and be responsible for renewal and upsell opportunities within your contact area. You will identify additional customer experience measurement needs within the account base.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Execute the Company’s experience management sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned vertical/region by maintaining renewals on all owned accounts.
• Identify and develop new channel revenue opportunities within all owned accounts.
• Maintain effective relationships with decision makers at established customers by monitoring client relationships and developing strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through expansions and upgrades.
• Responsible to lead all regularly scheduled calls and assign tasks with accountability to team members.
• Drive client deals to conclusion/close.
• Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts.
• Provide routine updates to the Company’s sales database with account activity and status.
• Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of the Company’s services, products and technology, as well as industry trends.
• Willingness to take on sales projects required to continue to improve the sales division.
• Ability to build a solution-based strategy that includes a mix of services and technology as part of the articulation of value to the customer.
• Strong cross-functional worker with ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed organization.
• Ability to effectively conduct interaction with accounts at all levels; face to face calls, conference calls and email communications.
• Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present the appropriate solution, utilizing the business unit’s presales resources as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of quota carrying outside sales and account management experience with sales to contacts at the director-level or above.
• Experience selling Enterprise software, Software (SaaS), Customer Experience Measurement Tools and/or Research and Analytics.
• Significant experience with face-to-face presentations to executive level decision makers.
• Show consistent success with a maintaining and building client relationships within an enterprise account base.
• Experience creating and developing long-term client relationships.
• Evidence of high performance, entrepreneurial spirit and team player.
• Willingness to travel in sales territory and attend trade shows.
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations.
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel.
• Experience selling to retail, financial services, hospitality, telco, government and B2B industries.
• Exceeding quotas of one million or more in individual annual sales revenues with a high transactional sales model.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.