AT&T Outside Technician (Construction) in Toledo, Ohio
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Term Full-time Outside Technician (Customer Services Specialist-Construction) can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicle and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Customer Services Specialists-Construction connect, rearrange, maintain and repair AT&T services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Customer Services Specialist-Construction:
• Connect, repair and rearrange cable conductors
• Review and analyze prints, diagrams or schematic drawings
• Splice and waterproof coverings
• Repair and maintain outside plant facilities
• May climb ladders and poles
• Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
Our Customer Services Specialists-Construction must have the following:
• Valid state driver’s license
• Non-negligent driving record
• Meet 300lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
• Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
• Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Technical/Mechanical Test III (TMT III) (https://careers.att.jobs/media/153502/TMT-III-Test-Guide.pdf)
Test study guides can be found here
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.