Amazon Web Services Recruiting Coordinator in Tokyo, Japan
Our Recruiting Coordinators (RC) work within a Talent Acquisition Team in a fast-paced recruiting organization. As a RC you are an integral member of this team providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking to broaden your experience and embark on a career as an internal recruiter. You will work with Lead Recruiters and Sourcers to ensure hiring teams are supported in efficiently scheduling interviews and providing an exceptional candidate experience. As a skilled problem solver with exceptional time management and communication skills you will use these abilities to juggle calendars and negotiate meeting availabilities.
We’re looking to hire our future Talent Sourcers and the RC role is a perfect entry point into Talent Acquisition. You will experience the day to day buzz and satisfaction that comes with being a member of an internal Talent Acquisition Team and get to work with experienced Recruiters who will coach and mentor you in the art of sourcing. As such, we’re looking for a passionate individual who combines exceptional research and people skills to delight internal teams and impress stakeholders.
Your core responsibilities will include but not be limited to the below:
· Scheduling interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
· Working across client groups to confirm interviewers
· Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a daily report
· Coordinating the pre-interview pre-brief meetings and managing logistics associated with batch recruiting events.
· Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
Once you master the above and confirm a career in recruitment is your preference we’ll commence blending the RC role with candidate sourcing and assist you on your to become a Technical Sourcer @ AWS! So what must you have to apply? A minimum 1+ years of coordination, event management or EA experience, ideally in a fast paced recruitment or HR function; or alternatively an office or team coordination role in a large corporate. You will be skilled across the Microsoft office suite and demonstrate experience in and an aptitude for working with databases. Add these skills to your positive attitude and customer obsession, and this could just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
· EA/Event/Interview scheduling working with candidates/attendees/hiring managers.
· Arranging travel and accommodation
· Vendor Management
· Use of Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Good verbal and written communication in Japanese and business level English
Degree in Human Resources or Recruiting will be an advantage
“Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.”
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information will be provided individually prior to the 1st interview.