Vitesco Technologies Test Engineer in Tianjin, China
Job ID: 5188
▪ Ensure a detailed and realistic plan is provided according to the project schedule and in-time delivery of committed deliverables.
▪ DFM review based on the design of product, including SMT part, PCBA level, semi-assembly inverter level, motor level and system level.
▪ Develop, debug and release test equipments for electronic products manufactured in the location.
•Developing the sample test concept and sample Test Specification for prototype.
•Develop, debug and release test equipments for electronic products manufactured in the prototype.
▪ Ensure testplan is matching with the Product Test Specification.
▪ Follow procedures on equipment procurement and implementation of engineering changes.
•Ensuring the best R&R value, and the minimum slip-through value for his/her measuring processes, and to reach the highest technical availability for his/her equipment.
▪ Responsible to debug / maintain / analyze SW application / products in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure.
Knowing how to work with TestStand, LabWindows CVI, TestExec, Labview
Process specific knowledge (technology, process, supplier, etc) of his/her process ownership
Good English knowledge (writing, reading, and speaking)
Automation and Mechanics / Mechatronics Know-how
MS Office, MS Project, operating system and database handling
Understanding of modern production and quality management tools: 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone analysis
University degree in a relevant Engineering field (i.e.: Electronics, Computer Science, Automatics)
2-3 years relevant experience in electronic mechanical and system test engineering, preferably in automotive electronic products is a plus.
Experience in production engineering testing Programming / Electronics / Vision professional knowledge (Continental automotive standards)
Experience with Automotive Quality standards
Cyber security knowledge is an advantage
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2020, Vitesco Technologies recorded sales of around 8 billion Euros and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.