Robert Half International Credentialing Specialist in Tempe, Arizona
We currently have an opportunity for a detailed, highly-skilled Credentialing Specialist at a healthcare organization. You will be responsible for all aspects of the credentialing process for this organization. Are you detail oriented and interested in working in the growing healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Completing and processing provider credentialing applications
• Compiling and maintaining current and accurate data for all providers
• Maintaining knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers
• Providing credentialing and privileging verifications if applicable
• Maintaining strict confidentiality; adhering to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
What we're looking for:
• 2 years of current and relevant credentialing experience
• Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite credentialing upon request
• Strong attention to detail
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
• Microsoft Office knowledge required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: Tempe, AZ
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502531036
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative