Robert Half International Technical Recruiter in Tampa, Florida
Robert Half Strategic Accounts is currently staffing a Technical Recruiter with one of our fortune 50 banking client in Tampa, FL! As a Recruiter you will be responsible for the following:
• Source, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
• Provide candidates with frequent & timely communication throughout recruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
• Understand diversity goals for respective LOB, provide education to hiring manager and ensure diverse candidate slates
• Provide meaningful market data in support of client needs
• Establish a rapport and partner with the appropriate stakeholders for candidate development and offers
• 2-5 years’ experience with full life cycle Technical recruiting in a fast paced corporate environment or agency recruiting firm
• Must have a Technology Recruiting background working with Software Engineering and Development
• Innovative, creative and results-oriented
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities
• High level of comfort with direct sourcing and the ability to sell currently employed, potential candidates on opportunities within the company
• Experience working with an applicant tracking system, Taleo, exposure to Smashfly, HireVue, helpful
(IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO TIFFANY.RANDLE@ROBERTHALF.COM)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $47.05 - $47.05 / Hourly
Location: Tampa, FL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502530525
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance