USI Insurance Services Senior Content Creator / Social Media Specialist in Tampa, Florida
Senior Content Creator / Social Media Specialist
FL - Tampa
The Regional Senior Content Creator / Social Media Specialist is a critical part of our in-house Marketing team and will manage and execute internal and external marketing initiatives to support the entire Southeast Region (FL, AL, TN). The Senior Content Creator should thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment working with a wide range of corporate and field executives. This person will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the Regional Sales Leader.
Senior Content Creator
We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts.
Content Creator responsibilities include, but not limited to: producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business, and creative ideas about how to engage our audience online, and have experience producing new content types.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company, products, industry related trends, emerging risks, and producer content templates.
· Research industry-related topics
· Prepare well-structured drafts using Microsoft software
· Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
· Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
· Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
· Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
· Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
· Coordinate with the marketing manager and the graphic designer to illustrate articles
· Managing editorial calendar to ensure timely publications
· Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics
· Update Sharepoint as needed
Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter (https://resources.workable.com/copywriter-job-description) or similar role
Experienced with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PPT, Teams, etc.)
Experience with FaceBook, LinkedIn, InstaGram, Twitter, along with other social media platforms
Excellent writing and editing skills in English
An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
Project Management skills
Bachelors in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
Minimum 5 years’ experience
Familiarity with SEO a plus
Understand how to measure web traffic and metrics
Occasional travel as needed for meetings, sales summits, training and events
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Use critical thinking to contribute to team projects and improve processes
EOE including Disability/Veteran https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf