JPMorgan Chase Product Transformation Manager - HELIX - Merchant Services - Tampa, FL, Chicago, IL, or Plano/Lewisville, TX in Tampa, Florida
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm's new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
The Product Enablement team is a dedicated team with a mandate to support the product development and implementation efforts from a product and architecture perspective supporting the build of the new Helix Acquiring platform. Candidate will manage the migration of the pilot state Operations into the target state model and teams.
• Lead the Operational execution of deliverables required for Operations Integrations: Partner with and support various teams across Merchant Services to deliver against client commitments ensuring on scope, on budget, on time, with exceptional quality.
• Relationship Management: Partner with Product Management, Operations and Technology leaders to deliver and improve shared processes along the way. Be a messenger of change supporting the new approach to our business as part of the overall Transformation initiatives.
• Communications & Reporting: Ensure Business Leads and stakeholders are proactively kept in the loop and that PMs develop high quality status reporting. Support monthly reporting and deck creation as needed. Escalate gaps in project support.
• Understand the Business' strategic direction and priorities and partner with them to translate needs into specific SOPs, requirements and staffing proposals to support the new solutions and clients
• Own and drive day-to-day program management of building the long-term operating model for Merchant Services, as a part of the new Wholesale Payments business, within APAC, NAMR and LatAM
• Establish effective program management and accountability structure
• Work as part of the team to define and recommend the target state model rebuilt to support the new processing platform.
• Build content and support executive level meetings around progress, issue identification and resolution
• Identify potential roadblocks/obstacles and escalate issues as needed
• Collaborate with team members to build hypothesis sets, analyses, and roadmaps for solutions
• Scope problems, identify issues and actionable opportunities, design solutions, and quantify financial and business impacts, when required
• Document a process and be able to assess potential capacity assessment for a team
• Design, structure, and execute both complex quantitative and qualitative analyses, when required
• Business degree from a top-tier program
• 3-5 years of experience with a premier strategy consulting firm or an internal consulting/corporate strategy team, including managerial experience motivating and leading high-performing teams
• 2+ years in payments, technology, e-commerce or financial services
• Experience program managing large initiatives with multiple workstreams
• Project management capabilities with a strong analytical bias; ability to flex between details and the bigger picture
• Exceptionally strong client management and executive-level communications skills
• Ability to structure a variety of problems and apply analytical tools to develop solutions
• Strong EQ with insatiable desire to work as part of a team to deliver a high quality product
• Knowledge of product development processes, project management processes and understanding of product development lifecycle strongly preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans