JPMorgan Chase Control Manager in Tampa, Florida
• Work directly with Operations Management and staff to ensure an effectively designed control environment exists.
• Partner with Operations Risk Management, Information Risk Management, internal and external auditors and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory compliance directives.
• Help maintain Risk Assessment Structure (RAS) in the Control and Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) tool. In addition to assisting with maintenance functions, ensure entry, update, and closure of action plans and risk acceptances timely.
• Partner with IT Risk in support of technology staff, as needed, to improve controls over technology assets.
• Work on any special compliance and security-related projects as required by management.
• Execute Internal Risk Reviews to identify risks and assess related controls to ensure the adequacy of the control environment.
• Assist with all internal and external examinations.
• Assesses and determines implications of pertinent regulations (e.g., local and regional requirements, anti-money laundering, etc.) on processes.
• Experience in Cash and Trade is preferred
• Understand key controls and how they impact the business from an operational, accounting and/or systems perspective.
• Identifies and assesses impact of proposed product, accounting, operational and technology/infrastructure changes.
• Ability to effectively influence peers and business partners to achieve objectives
• Fosters partnerships all stakeholders.
• Seeks ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of work performed and resources utilized.
• Accurately analyzes and recognizes patterns, relationships and trends from a variety of data points. Assesses risk and controls and their implications.
• Identifies and analyzes those issues/concerns reaching beyond assigned activities to determine impact.
• Critically evaluates the relevant business, function, system or transaction to identify key risks and controls.
• Ensures effective testing strategies to assess risk and controls.
• Knowledge of how to use data analytics tools including but not limited to R, Tableau, Qlikview, and Excel.
• Provides sound advice and guidance to add value and remediate the root cause of issues.
• Communicates clearly and persuasively with colleagues and stakeholders acrossJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans