JPMorgan Chase CIB DPS Network Management – Performance Manager - Associate - Tampa in Tampa, Florida
CIB DPS – Network Management – Performance Manager – Associate
Network Management is a global function within the Digital & Platform Services (DPS) of the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB). Network Management is responsible for managing J.P. Morgan’s network of agent banks and financial market infrastructures (FMI) to meet J.P. Morgan’s requirements for cash and securities services for proprietary and client activities in over 100 markets. The network of providers includes banks, subcustodians, brokers, payment systems, central counterparties, securities depositories and cheque clearing systems.
Network Management has a global presence in key locations to provide market coverage and is comprised of several teams including, Network Management (NM), Performance Management (PM), Network Client Consulting (NCC) and Network Services (NS).
The Performance Management team is accountable for ensuring that service standards agree with agents are adhered to, to the highest level. Their role is to partner with Operations and the agent network to ensure optimal service delivery, enhancements and to manage operational risk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for monitoring and correcting agent performance and service delivery, actively seeking opportunities for service improvements and coordinating changes
• Accountable for investigating and resolving escalated enquiries & service issues, working closely with the Network Manager and internal operations team.
• Conducting service reviews, ensuring delivery of high quality reports accurately assessing risk
• Supporting Network Manager by driving resolution of operational items arising from the Due Diligence questionnaire reviews
• Proactively leveraging data insights and thematic analysis to manage agent performance
• Accountable for improving agent performance via the Enhanced Agent Oversight process
• Deep understanding of LOB operational needs and ensuring the management of service level agreements between the firm and the agents in our network
• Participating in regional or global projects requiring information from agent banks and FMIs
• Building a network of contacts internally and with our network of agents and market infrastructures to drive change, resolve issues or obtain information.
• Producing weekly updates on projects, network performance or escalated issues for senior management
• Managing the incident management process in conjunction with the Network Manager covering the agent or market concerned
• Assisting with Third Party oversight requirements as required
• Strong team player with aptitude for risk management, compliance and oversight and control
• Ability to build strong working relationships with business partners in internal LOBs across the firm and with agent banks
• Communication, negotiation, analytical and influencing skills
• A good understanding of the firm’s products and appreciation of respective business environments
• A deep understanding of payments flows and SWIFT communication
• Motivated self-starter, with the ability to pick up and learn new skills and knowledge quickly
• Attention to detail combined with an ability to absorb information and form an opinion or conclusion
• Knowledge of Cash products (e.g. impact of Industry / market developments on use of agent banks)
• Written and spoken Spanish language skills required
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting an openness to having the conversation.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.