Robert Half International Accounts Payable Clerk in Tampa, Florida
Accountemps is looking for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of a great company in E.Tampa. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this dynamic department.
• Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
• Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
• Providing customer service to internal business partners
• Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
• Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
• Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
• Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
• Perform special projects as assigned
• BS degree in Accounting, Business or similar
• 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
• Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Tampa, FL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01180-9502530848
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance