Victory Packaging IT Manager in Tacoma, Washington
IT Manager - Tacoma, WA
801 E Portland Ave
Tacoma, Washington, 98421
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
The IT Support Analyst provides day-to-day support, troubleshooting, training, and instruction to internal and external customers for hardware, software, network and computer related systems and peripheral devices. The position ensures the effective operation of all systems at the facility level. This position involves providing remote, phone and e-mail support, and in person troubleshooting if necessary. Also provides Tiers 1-2 support of all difficulties and ensures users receive prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance. This position requires the individual to have strong technical and critical thinking skills and the ability to work closely with users on an ongoing basis.
• Provide guidance and support on new IT applications and Systems
• Support and manage the network of IP Cameras and user base
• Support and manage the Tacoma Mill security card system
• Support the Tacoma Mill and department SharePoint sites
• Support Microsoft flow and PowerApps forms
• Replace computers on a hardware replacement cycle
• Be able to understand and support the Active Directory environment
• User account maintenance within Active Directory including group membership
• Be able to support VoIP phones and have a good understanding of networking and IP Telephony
• Be able to diagnose and resolve issues with mobile devices
• Client\server database application management and troubleshooting
• Manage Tacoma Mill fleet of printers and printer maintenance
• Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods
• Working knowledge of fiber and copper network infrastructure
• Working with contractors to fulfill network infrastructure jobs
• Ability to work with large corporate headquarters IT staff to implement new technology or resolve system problems
What you need to succeed:
• Bachelors in a degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Engineering or Finance.
• 4-6 years’ work experience in an IT, Project Management, Finance, Consulting or Engineering capacity
• Ability to learn & utilize programs
• Ability to adapt to changing environments
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills - proactive nature, with a proven track record of working with others. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Work independently or as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve results and schedules
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for achieving goals
• Interface effectively with operational, maintenance and management personnel
• CompTIA ,A+, and N+ would be preferred
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.