Sinclair Broadcast Group Digital Sales Manager in Syracuse, New York
WSTM/CW6/WTVH is seeking a Digital Sales Manager who will ensure all digital objectives meet or exceed the company’s revenue growth goals. This person will become an expert in Sinclair’s digital capabilities and be able to deliver unique and valuable digital marketing solutions to new and existing clients.
Not every day will look the same, however, the main responsibilities of our Digital Sales Managers will include the below responsibilities:
- Meet with sales staff regularly to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations or opportunities for our customers
- Meet and/or communicate with clients regularly to help expedite the closing process to achieve/exceed revenue goals
- Improve existing and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team
- Gather new media technology, content information and research to provide the sales team with the most competitive advantage
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors
- Execute training for sales management, marketing consultants and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Ability to lead, train and inspire sales professionals
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of digital success
- Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue based on client pending and pipelines
- 5 years digital management experience, preferably in a TV sales environment
- College degree preferred
- Broadcast or television management experience is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!