BlackBerry Corporation Senior Sales Engineer in Sydney, Australia
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER (NEW SOUTH WALES)
BlackBerry is seeking a high-energy, experienced endpoint management and security pre-sales engineer with a focus in the anti-malware space. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in New South Wales. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic environment and thrives on pitching a leading Unified Endpoint Security (UES) technology to CTO’s, CIO’s, CISO’s, IR teams and security experts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Achieve mastery of all BlackBerry Spark (Cylance and UEM Technologies
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with CXO- and VP-level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members being organized and focused on removing sales obstacles focused on technical success of the sales campaign.
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
- Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings
- Be responsible for representing the products, company values and brand to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally working with Product Management and Engineering.
- Take ownership of the POC/Pilot process: o Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders o Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings accordingly o Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation o Provide 1st-level technical support throughout POC process.
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” feedback to Product Management, Sales, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales engineering experience
- Minimum of 7+ years endpoint management/security infosec experience
- Must have strong knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in end-point security preferred
- Other applicable vendor-specific certifications in the endpoint security space
- Infosec-specific professional certifications, such as but not limited to: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CEPT, OSCP, GPEN, CGEIT, CGIH, CISA, PCI-QSA, CRISC
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing: o Why you are interested in working at BlackBerry o The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
(LinkedIn Job Tag: #LI-JC1)
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 38
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled