AT&T Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer in Sydney, Australia
What You Will Be Doing:
· Serving as the technical point of contact for your accounts and account managers in your assigned territory.
· Developing a deep understanding of customers’ goals and objectives and articulating how our offerings address their needs.
· Actively participating in all phases of planning and execution for your territory, from initial discovery to the technical win.
· Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the AT&T Cybersecurity products and solutions to demonstrate the value of our offerings in sales meetings, and at events such as meetups and conferences.
· Advising the sales team on effective ways of positioning AT&T Cybersecurity products, solutions, training and services.
· Onboarding, educating and enabling our partners, and supporting them in sales cycles.
· Creating and owning value-based relationships at all levels in customer organisation.
· Creating collateral, contributing to programs and collaborating internally to meet individual client needs.
· Being the voice of the customer and community to communicate needs, gaps, and enhancements to our product, engineering and leadership teams.
· Deepening both your sales and technical skills through self-driven education while taking advantage of all the professional development opportunities provided by AT&T
What You Bring Along:
· 10 years plus of experience in Cybersecurity including SIEM.
· A track record of success in a technical presales role-- experience selling and implementing technology to earn customer’s trust.
· A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
· Able to write scripts, demo and POC during the sales cycle.
· A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
· A history of successful customer relations where you developed an understanding of what made a difference, and developed architectures that helped meet a goal, tackle a problem, and outpace competitors.
· An ability to influence internal and external audience
· The ability to inspire groups, both large and small.
· A willingness to travel 30% within region, as well as occasionally internationally.
Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering
10 years plus experience in Cybersecurity including Network Security, Email Security, SIEM, Application Security, Database Security
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.