Adecco Staffing Retail Grocery Merchandiser Stocker in Sycamore, Illinois
How would you like to earn $12 per hour for Merchandising work!? If so, you're in luck because Adecco is currently hiring for Merchandising Jobs with a local retailer located in
The Job Starts April 16th for 2 week
For 1st Shift, Temporary Help for 2 week
A large local retailer is resetting and rebuilding all their grocery aisles. They need alot of extra help!
Responsibilities for the Merchandising Job include, but not limited to:
• Keeping store product filled at the shelf level with a neat clean appearance
• Analyzing back stock and ensuring appropriate product is being taken out to stock
• Filling and facing any new store products in their appropriate locations
• Checking for expired product
• Working with planograms
• Assisting with any re-set, project, service work, price changes, and signage.
Flexibility is required to work any days Sunday through Saturday.
This is a temporary assignment assisting the vendor re-arrange departments.
The shift is projected to be full time with 32 to 40 hours per week.
There is opportunity for Advancement and Stability
• Ability to work independently and with little to no supervision
• Positive work ethic and drive to complete tasks in accordance with proper timelines
• 1-2 years of customer service or merchandising experience, specifically with grocery stocking and re-sets preferred
DISCLAIMER This position is being recruited by our Adecco Regional Recruitment Center, NOT your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.