LinkedIn Software Engineer - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions in Sunnyvale, California
Seeking a collaborative, people-first team? Looking to solve meaningful, large-scale challenges?
As part of our collaborative, caring and people-first culture — we’re dedicated to creating growth opportunities for you across LinkedIn and beyond, and to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Based in Sunnyvale, you’ll be an integral part of LinkedIn Marketing Solutions’ team that specializes in offering digital marketing and advertising products to our customers, focusing on B2B marketing. Our mission is to empower businesses to reach, engage, and convert their professional audience at scale and help businesses grow.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is LinkedIn’s $3+ billion growth engine. Powered by the world’s most trusted and largest professional platform, our vision is to deliver economic opportunity for every organization worldwide. You’ll join our Marketing Solutions team on the ground floor as we’re reinventing B2B marketing, and growing 3x faster than the industry. You’ll solve some of the most challenging problems facing B2B marketers today (e. . , real-time bidding, supply- and demand-side platforms, etc. ), backed by 150+ open-source innovations (e. . , Apache Kafka) and 2+ exabytes of offline grid-capacity.
Today, we’re connecting 750M+ job seekers, business professionals and learners; and empowering 55+ million companies globally to launch and grow — and we’re just getting started.
● You will scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
● You will develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7.
● You will produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
● You will provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wide critical programs.
Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
● BS (or higher, e. . , MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e. . , physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience.
● 1+ years of industry experience.
● 2+ years of relevant work experience.
● MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline ● Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
● Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, ant, junit, etc.
● Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
You will Benefit from our Culture: We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels
Equal Opportunity Statement LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd. /equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference http://www1. . /employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter. and https://www. . /ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c. for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at accommodations@linkedin. and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
-Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you -Having interviews in an accessible location -Being accompanied by a service dog -Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd. /paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd. /GlobalDataPrivacyNotice