Robert Half International Payroll Specialist - Construction in Sunnyvale, California
Our client is a growing company in the Construction industry looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. They will be responsible for the full cycle of Payroll for 800+ employees utilizing ADP. The Payroll Specialist will be surrounded by a family oriented environment with managers that believe in mentoring. This position is located in the Sunnyvale, California area!
Payroll Specialist duties may include:
· Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll for 800+ employees
· Work closely with HR on requested changes
· Process new hires, terminations, employee changes, benefits and tax administration using ADP
· Balance payroll information between systems to ensure accuracy of payroll disbursements
· Assist in the preparation of payroll & management reports, to include journal entries, payroll account reconciliation, workers compensation and reconciliation of payroll taxes
· Assist in the preparation of annual W-2 statements and reconciliation
· Support and assist employees with concerns or questions regarding payroll and system troubleshooting inquiries
· Provide administrative support as needed
If you are interested in this role, kindly send your resume to the Staffing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org!
· 2+ years’ experience with processing payrolls in an organization with at least 500 employees
· Demonstrated knowledge of payroll systems to include the understanding of payroll processing and payroll tax laws.
· Experience with ADP Workforce Now
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines under pressure
· Demonstrated experience with Excel, various spreadsheets and automated payroll systems
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $22.00 - $27.00 / Hourly
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00160-9502531480
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance