Randstad Facilities Coordinator in Sunnyvale, California
salary:$28 per hour
date posted:Thursday, March 26, 2020
job type:Temp to Perm
industry:Prepackaged software service
Do you have management and shipping experience? Bring your skill set to the shipping department of a local Sunnyvale company. We are looking for someone to streamline shipping/receiving processes for effectiveness, suggest improvements, and implement cost-saving measures. The main goal is to always ensure timely, accurate and secure shipping and distribution.
• Provided support to the Facility Department.
• Ensures timely and quality service delivery to staff.
• Support the facilities sites with external contacts as needed.
• Represent the facilities department in inter-departmental to support and facilitate communication and action between departments.
• Coordinate all facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
• Assist facilities staff for ordering parts, supplies, and materials. Maintains all files on work orders.
• Set up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, filing, and messages.
• Assists with the inspections on the facility campus if needed.
• Manage the work order system, including receiving work request, assigning work orders, entering system data, and providing the overall system administration.
• Backup Facilities Engineer if needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 100lbs
Basic Computer Skills
- High School
Years of experience: 2 years
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.