North Shore Healthcare Resident Care Management Director - Full-Time 1st Shift in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion – these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Summary of position:
Accountable for coordinating and overseeing the full collaborative, interdisciplinary assessment and care planning process. This process includes comprehensive resident assessments; care coordination and planning; resident advocacy and teaching; facilitation of open communication among care team members, the resident, and family; collection and transmission of data for the purposes of quality improvement; and adherence to the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) requirements. The RCMD must be a skilled, inquisitive, critical thinking clinician that is able to gather information and create a Resident Centered comprehensive plan of care that supports all North Shore Healthcare’s missions and values. The RCMD has superior nursing assessment skills and the ability to conceive and create care plans based on a comprehensive resident assessment that is accomplished through resident and family interviews, physical assessment, observation, and input from the care team.
Required Education and Experience:
- Current license to practice in the State as an RN or LPN
- RAI Certification via CMAC or AANAC
- Working knowledge of the MDS assessment cycle and assessment information
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft products Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
- Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
- 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
- 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
- Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
- Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
- Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.