PACE Supply DC Warehouse Supervisor/Employee Owner in Stockton, California
Are you passionate about your work in Warehousing and desire a place where you can grow your skills while being a part of a high performing team? Do you want to work for a company whose mission is “To create opportunity for the welfare and success of our Employee Owners by being the highest performing partner to our customers.”?
At PACE Supply our people are our biggest value and we work every day to provide opportunities for all our employee owners. That’s right, every employee is an owner at PACE Supply! If you value Accountability, Strong Work Ethic, Passion, Integrity, Respect, and Employee Focus then PACE Supply is the place for you. We are a fast-growing company looking to add to our already amazing team.
Our Stockton Distribution Center has an immediate opening for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor.
This position manages and coordinates all warehouse activities (including receiving, will call counter, order filling, and shipping) for this location. This manager directs all warehouse operations and supervises warehouse staff to ensure conformance to established procedures; implements practices that improve the effectiveness and financial performance of the supply chain. This position is responsible for the direct supervision of the warehouse department supervisors and indirect supervision of all employees in assigned warehouse. The supervisory responsibilities includes training employees; planning, scheduling, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
• Reviews and initiates, with approval, improvements to warehouse systems, standard operating practices, procedures and processes to maximize operational efficiency.
• Is responsible for coordination of the maintenance and repair of warehouse equipment, trucks, forklifts and the facility.
• Monitors and manages warehouse supplies and equipment.
• Interacts with government agencies to ensure compliance with all regulations.
• As needed, performs "hands on" warehouse duties, such as waiting on customers, filling orders, unloading trucks, and making deliveries.
• Checks quality and accuracy of warehouse staff's work.
• Directs employees on daily activities, workflow, and customer and vendor relations.
• Ensures compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
• Monitors and appraises employees' job results through direction, coaching, feedback and written evaluations.
• Prepares and manages physical inventory.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance of the job would qualify. A bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or 5 years previous supervision/management/warehouse experience is required.
PACE Supply is proud to be an employee-owned corporation. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision care (within first 30 days!!), life insurance, sick days, holidays, vacation days, 401(k) plan and much more. Relocation benefits are not available.
Requisition ID: 2021-1451
External Company URL: https://pacesupply.com/