Raymond James Financial, Inc. Senior Sales Data Analyst, Carillon Tower Advisers in St. Petersburg, Florida
Data at Carillon Tower Advisers is playing a key role in helping build the future of the sales and marketing landscape, working hand-in-hand with business partners to create interactions that are changing the way our teams do business.
Carillon wants a data focused individual with a fresh perspective and who is passionate about solving complex business, data, and technical challenges.
The Senior Sales Data Analyst role will provide digital solutions and analytical expertise, with the ability to lead, be agile, and create new actionable ideas and platforms. Collaborate with smart, talented people across our business lines to build and implement next-generation applications, data insights and models to support our full distribution network and digital marketing footprint. Leverage a hands-on approach through the entire development cycle and define the way our sales, marketing and management teams view trends and insights on our current and prospective clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Solid foundation of the business structure, data (internal and industry sets), operational and technical design, and strategic direction of the organization to build the necessary solutions and ask the right questions.
• Expected to define use cases, identify trends, develop segment and target models to support client engagement and acquisition strategies for digital marketing and multiple distribution channels. Collaborate on the execution of data models through pilot, multiple testing methodologies, benchmarking, and learning to support future data projects.
• Develop 'data stories' and communicate findings to our business partners, including senior management. Ability to communicate various data research, leverage data visualization and storytelling in a way that can be understood and actionable. Create communications and methods to deliver actionable data insights with the ability to measure results.
• Champion a ‘data driven’ culture and focus on delivering value to the business with committed effort to improve processes through team and business partner collaboration.
• Build strong partnerships within the organization and consult with business partners and subject matter experts to understand business needs in order to integrate data and analytics into the business. Apply data science capabilities to help overcome issues/challenges, breakdown data silos, and connect the disparate and industry data sets.
• Identify new data science/mining/research tools, techniques, and industry vendors. Maintain and evolve current knowledge of data techniques and research.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
In-depth Knowledge of:
• Data knowledge and experience supporting a multi-channel investment management distribution network and marketing footprint
• Business intelligence and data visualization (Tableau preferred)
• Building interactive reports or complex dashboards
• High proficiency with languages for data manipulation (i.e. SQL)
• Proficiency with other statistical analysis or programming languages
• Knowledge and understanding of data in: Microsoft Dynamics CRM; Eloqua; SiteCore; Seismic
• Industry data sources and the ability to work with large data sets
• Investment management sales data trends
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand business issues/strategy
• Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to effectively communicate data stories to non-technical business partners
• Must demonstrate the ability to work independently as a self-starter, to drive and contribute to success
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong project management skills
• Cooperative attitude and effective interpersonal skills
• Proactive, curious, creative mindset to pursue business solutions and self-learning.
• Strong self-organization skills
• Interact with management at all levels
• Be a creative thinker and have an entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team environment
• Work in a dynamic, growing environment
• Self-starter, high energy and detail oriented
• Able to identify areas of opportunity and recommend change
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in the specific business function of assigned functional area or related field and a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in working with large data sets, analytical projects, and visualizing data. Five (5) years of data science or data modeling highly preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
Job: Business Development
Organization: Carillon Tower Advisors
Title: Senior Sales Data Analyst, Carillon Tower Advisers
Location: FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Requisition ID: 2000714