Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Program Manager - Technical in Springfield, Virginia
Tracking Code CSA-21-0253-W
Job Code 21-0253
Posting Title Program Manager - Technical
Post Date 2/25/2021
Full Time / Part-Time Full Time
Travel Up to 50%
Description PROGRAM MANAGER (CSA-21-0253-W)
Bowhead seeks a Program Manager to support The Army Chief of Staff (CSA), the Army Strategic Leader Conference Program (ASLCP) mission located in Springfield, VA. This contract will provide the means for the CSA to conduct the necessary conference support he requires to conduct a successful event. The Event Coordination Officer will assist in providing personnel service and logistical support in order to plan, coordinate, and conduct various CSA strategic leader conferences.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage complex NON-TECHNICAL programs.
• May manage fixed price contracts and oversee program budget and schedules.
• May be responsible for marketing new technology or follow-on business acquisition.
• Responsible for business development within current customer base and/or for new customers.
• May be responsible for programs of a lesser dollar value if they are more complex or developmental in nature.
Requirements • Five or more (5+) years of Program Management experience.
• Three to five (3-5+) years’ experience supporting senior executive-level leadership and development projects in corporate or military sectors, coordinating, planning, and conducting seminars, forums, conferences and training events (lodging, meals, facilities, transportation, guest speakers); as well as experience with the Government contracting process, supervising employees, and managing budget execution in excess of $2 Million
• Exposure to the military at the senior leader level (ARSTAF).
• Proficient with contemporary computer operating systems and applicable software.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for admission to this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to apply:
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)