HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager Contract Implementations in Springfield MO, Missouri
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi, you’ll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
As the Manager Contract Implementations, you will provide leadership and accountability within Mercy and ROi to ensure timely and successful implementation of GPO and Mercy contracting initiatives, Mercy product consolidation/standardization initiatives and on-boarding new Mercy owned/ facilities to the Mercy formularies. You will coordinate efforts between Mercy Strategic Supply Chain, Customer Operations, GPO, Performance Consulting, Account Management, and Supply Chain Logistics teams to ensure complete implementation and realization of maximum financial and operational benefits on all initiatives
What you will do in this role:
- Provide project oversight and operational accountability for all new contracting and product standardization initiatives including the coordination of activity between multiple ROi teams (Content Services, CSC Inventory Management and Operations, Strategic Accounts, GPO and Purchasing) and Mercy Supply Chain to ensure the complete implementation of all new contracting and standardization initiatives
- Track progress of each contracting and standardization initiative and provide 1) intervention when key milestone dates are not being met, and 2) regular communication to document activity and outcomes.
- Work with GPO Account Management to facilitate regular communication to all Mercy stakeholder groups to develop awareness of contracting/standardization initiatives. Provide opportunities for partnership/input and meet with Community Service Line Committees and Performance Consulting members to review contracting initiatives and local progress and ensure compliance
- Lead and Support project coordination/evaluation of product consolidation opportunities through the Community Service Lines. Manage vendor and community needs related to consolidation opportunities.
Coordinate activity between multiple ROi teams (Content Services, CSC Inventory Management and Operations, Strategic Accounts, GPO and Purchasing) to implement approved consolidation recommendations. o Run and Review utilization reports to identify opportunities for product consolidation o Gather market intelligence related to consolidation initiatives o Work with vendors to obtain cross reference and pricing on formulary items o Assist with strategy development and Service Line communication for all consolidation initiatives o Work in conjunction with Strategic Accounts to develop a post-implementation evaluation and review of: + Quality and completeness of the new account integration, both from an internal ROi and external customer viewpoint + Compliance to various terms of the agreement including but not limited to: reporting and data feeds, LOC terms, other T's and C's + Facilitate and manage the Mercy product exception process to include all documentation, tracking, escalation and member communication and approvals.
Bachelor’s degree or applicable healthcare supply chain experience
- 5 year’s experience in a team setting or matrix business environment with a background in Materials Management, operations, or other healthcare related field
- Supervisor or team management experience
- Demonstrated experience developing, leading, and managing multiple complex projects from start to conclusion
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Access, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook) and any other data management software
- Excellent presentation skills and experience to all levels of the organization
- General knowledge of material management, contract management and reporting systems
- General knowledge of contracting practices and terms and how contract management systems are utilized
- Ability to periodically travel approximately 20% - 40%
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Manager Contract Implementations
Location: Missouri-Springfield MO-Mercy Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 27543-28023