CableCom LLC Project Coordinator in South San Francisco, California
South San Francisco, CA, USA
CableCom is a leading provider of engineering, construction, and testing services for coaxial and fiber optic cable systems. With headquarters in Bothell, Washington, just outside of Seattle, we have over 20 locations throughout the Western Region of the US. Every day we work to improve the way information is shared and communicated through the execution of innovative technology projects.
At CableCom you’ll be joining a family where we are committed to supporting each other and building a collaborative team environment. As part of our team, your opportunities are endless. Join us, where you can be a part of a team dedicated to providing world class customer service.
CableCom is seeking Project Coordinators for our South San Francisco, California location. As the Project Coordinator, you will coordinate all project related operations to ensure project completion in accordance with customer and industry specifications. CATV and coordination experience preferred. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be capable of working in all temperatures, climates and weather conditions, and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. We offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package.
- Work directly for Construction Supervisor.
- Coordinate CATV projects to ensure that all operations are completed in accordance with customer and industry specifications.
- Schedule walkout with property owners to evaluate job specifications.
- Coordinate construction efforts with Construction Supervisor for project completion by predetermined deadlines including site access.
- Prepare a statement of work.
- Build a job packet including photos, maps and supporting documentation.
- Requisition materials needed for the construction operations.
- Prepare a line item cost estimate.
- Resolve complaints with property owners in areas where our personnel are assigned.
- Complete and maintain accurate "AsBuilt Maps" for areas built to submit to Supervisor.
- Must be willing to work shifts as assigned, including daily overtime when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess a valid driver’s license (Class "C").
- Capable of working in all temperatures, climates, and weather conditions.
- 1-2 years of experience in delivering outside plant telecommunications services or utility industry project coordination.
- Must be willing to train others and learn new concepts.
- Must have basic computer and Microsoft Office experience including experience utilizing digital calendars.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimum guidance but also must be a team player and collaborate on other projects as needed.
- Decision making / Problem solving skills.
- Able to perform the physical tasks required in this position for the entire assigned shift.
- Standing - 2 to 4 hours daily
- Bending/Stooping - 2 to 4 hours daily
- Walking - 2 to 4 hours daily
- Driving throughout shift
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
Applicants are required to pass all company drug testing, submit to a background check and adhere to all OSHA, state, city/municipality safety requirements and training provided by the company as required.
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website *www.cablecomllc.us*
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Posted: May 23, 2020