Kelly Services Manufacturing Associate in South San Francisco, California
Manufacturing Associate, South San Francisco, CA
Contract to hire
3-4 days a week;12 hour shifts
Wednesday-Saturday then Sunday-Tuesday
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manufacture high quality custom oligo containing products in a high throughput MFG lab according to established SOPs.
• Operation of robotic laboratory equipment and traditional lab equipment (bioanalyzers, centrifuges, sealers, thermocyclers, spectrometers, HPLCs, Next Gen Sequencing etc.)
• Daily use of traditional molecular biology processes and techniques especially PCR, DNA quantitation and handling, DNA purification
• Maintaining thorough, accurate and detailed documentation of all work produced in batch records, databases or other acceptable formats including problems and deviations
• Updating and writing work instructions and documentation
• Ability to work independently and in a safe manner
• Attention to details for process consistency
• Documentation, troubleshooting and addressing process deviations
• Packaging products
• Ability to work in an ISO, GMP, LEAN manufacturing environment and follow the lean manufacturing concepts
• Daily completion of assigned tasks to keep MFG on track
• Bachelors/ Associates degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry: degree preferred but will consider candidates with relevant laboratory experience
• Familiarity or prior experience in a manufacturing environment
• Good written and verbal skills
• Attention to details
• Good computer skills and comfort in using computers for all aspects of MFG, experience with excel and word, Jira/Confluence, web based or similar programs
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm